Laing & Simmons Seven Hills
Requires an enthusiastic and energetic person to work in their growing sales team. This role would suit a new comer to industry who is looking to learn the sales industry from the ground up. They will be supporting our existing sales staff by locating new leads, organising buyer appointments, attending open homes and generally supporting the sales team in creating sales and achieving listings targets. Wages plus a commission incentive paid.Requirements:
- Modern reliable vehicle
- Able to work Saturday
- Certificate of Registration with Fair Trading or already completed the NSW Fair Trading course
Junior Property Officer
Elite Property Five dock
Inner Western Sydney leading agency requires a junior property officer to learn about property management whilst working on the job. The successful candidate will have the chance to support our busy property management team in all aspects of a busy property managers role. Typical work day would include inspecting properties that will be new to market, carrying out ingoing condition reports, attending to repairs and conducting open home inspections. Award wages and conditions.Requirements:
- Well-tempered with good conflict resolution skills
- Saturday attendance required
- Well presented, pleasant demeanour,
- Live reasonably close to Five Dock preferred.
- No car required as most of your work will be in unison with a current Property Manager.
- Certificate of Registration with NSW Fair Trading as an assistant agent.
Senior sales agents
North Western & Western Sydney.
McGrath is recruiting for a number of Senior sales agents across Sydney’s West and North West. Learn from the industries leading real estate company backed up with systems and procedures that are renowned as the best available. These roles are “commission only” positions for senior operators with plenty of experience that are prepared to back themselves and work independently and earn the respect and income they deserve. The successful candidates will need to demonstrate a proven track record over a minimum of 2 years and show a thorough understanding of the listing and sales process. Commission negotiable depending on ability.Requirements:
- Demonstrate a track record of proven sales know how.
- Ability to work unsupervised and report to business owner and McGrath support
- Hold a Class 2 NSW agents license or above.
- Meet the minimum income threshold tests (MITA) under the Real Estate Industry award to be able to work commission only.
- Upmarket motor vehicle required.