Elite Property Five dock
Inner Western Sydney leading agency requires a junior property officer to learn about property management whilst working on the job. The successful candidate will have the chance to support our busy property management team in all aspects of a busy property managers role. Typical work day would include inspecting properties that will be new to market, carrying out ingoing condition reports, attending to repairs and conducting open home inspections. Award wages and conditions.
- Well-tempered with good conflict resolution skills
- Saturday attendance required
- Well presented, pleasant demeanour,
- Live reasonably close to Five Dock preferred.
- No car required as most of your work will be in unison with a current Property Manager.
- Certificate of Registration with NSW Fair Trading as an assistant agent.
Please email a brief resume to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can put you in touch with their senior property manager Lily Vella